SMART SKILLS CEFR LEVEL B2 – STUDENT'S BOOK
SMART SKILLS CEFR LEVEL B2 – Student's Book
• Focus on Vocabulary, Speaking, Reading, Grammar, Writing & Listening at Level B2.
• Each Unit consists of:
• Section A: Reading: Main text followed by Comprehension Questions, in multiple choice format, and sometimes by Matching-the-Headings exercises. Relevant vocabulary-building exercises follow.
Grammar: Brief Grammar theory notes and tables, followed by many exercises that help students practise each grammatical topic.
• Section B: Vocabulary: Collocations - Word building Structure - Derivatives Antonyms - Expressions - Phrasal Verbs
• Section C: Listening: Pre-listening Activities - Listening Development exercises
• FCE Listening Exam Practice Speaking: ‘Improve your Speaking skills’ section with Common Mistakes, and ‘Speaking Helpline’ with Idioms & Useful phrases
• Speaking activities - Tips & Instructions - FCE Speaking Exam Practice in each unit
• Writing: All the different writing tasks for learners at level B2: Essay Letter Email Article Review Story Report
• Model writing texts are followed by a section on ‘How to plan your letter’ followed by a ‘Similar Topic’.
- Poziom 2
You might also like
16 other products in the same category: