VERBOS BÁSICOS (BASIC VERBS)
One game – vast opportunities!
The outside board VERBOS BÁSICOS is a useful tool to have fun and study for the youngest learners (level A1/A2) which enables them to learn and practise the verbs SER, ESTAR, SABER and TENER in affirmative, negative and interrogative sentences.
The set consists of:
- twenty 30x30cm squares with words and phrases which naturally match the verbs SER, ESTAR, SABER and TENER;
- four 30x30cm squares with special tasks (for example. CORRE ALREDEDOR 2 VECES);
- the set of characters cards;
- instructions for various games;
- the set box.
Learning and having fun with our board:
- develops creativity,
- helps to master the skills of speaking English,
- teaches cooperation,
- supports perceptual-motor integration (proper interaction and development of visual, auditory-linguistic and motor functions)
Designed for school students and pre-school education.
See how we play with the BASIC VERBS board HERE
Please note! Estimated time for the delivery after payment is 7 to 10 days.
- Poziom 2
- Poziom 2